fredag 23 januari 2009

Green Dancing Ducks

Today I regained my love for my school. We had a guest teacher and she was wicked fun. Like so funny and she had us do great writing exercises. The last half we had to write a story with 3 characters, we were not gonna read them out loud so I kinda went crazy with mine...and now our homework is to draw an image to that story *lol* the second she said that Helene broke out laughing because she had read my story. I don't mind though, I think it will be fun to read it in class xD
Oh and we wrote a poem about green dancing ducks too. Very importat stuff *nods*
I love that we will have her the next two fridays too.

Also Ireland may not happen now. We checked prices and they had gone up ALOT. We may check another day but so far I can't go. The scary thing is that now Elin's step dad apparently wants to know how much my Italy trip will be....we have a sneaky suspiscion he is trying to get Elin to go with me and my mum and her boyfriend. Which could be cool. .... but he is still kinda creepy to ask like that.

2 kommentarer:

  1. haha yeah this was one of the best lessons in a while... awesome.

    yep he can be creepy like that sometimes^^ but still we do not know.

    SvaraRadera
  2. More green ducks for the people.

    SvaraRadera