onsdag 21 januari 2009

Scarlet tears

wow I am not good at updating this blog.
So today was no classes in school so I spent the day cleaning (my room now smells like lavender xD), watching some of The L word (I am slowly catching up on that show) and watched a movie with my crazy friends. It was fun, some people were dancing ballet and some were playing pool while Elin video taped with her phone and I played 'throw the head of the almost-headless teddy bear'. Fun times. The movie (stick it) was pretty funny too but reminded me WAY too much of my childhood. Not good watching gymnasts and their CRAZY mothers...I was an iceskater with a CRAZY mother and a much more CRAZY Russian trainer. Good thing I got out of that haha.

So now I am just chilling in my room, talking to some friends and watched an episode of snl. I learned a few things from that actually. 1. I always knew Jasmine and Aladdin would end up an old pathetic fighting married couple. 2. I am now scared of trains. And 3, Rosario Dawson is damn HOT when speaking spanish.

So to end this I will add a poem. But know that I wrote this A LONG time ago. So be nice...also no real work, just 5 minutes of scribblings one day last year...

Scarlet tears

Drops drawing lines across the skin

A map of unexplored feelings

A girl alone to her thoughts

In a room cold as steel

The soul is crying

In scarlet tears


Blue eyes has turned grey

As the hope has escaped

Her hand is shaking

Waiting for relief

Her soul is crying

In scarlet tears


2 kommentarer:

  1. Damn I'm popular today... I've been mentioned in 2 blogs.

    Nice poem btw... but liked 19 days better;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. maybe I will post 19 days some other day then xD

    SvaraRadera