torsdag 22 januari 2009

What if one of my close friends got murdered and I don't know

Today started off with me sleeping my way through class until 10 am. Then we had coffee and I stayed awake xD Most of the classes were kinda boring but at least we got to do some writing. We also got to do this insanely fun assignment, we had to write a poem using words we normally wouldn't use for poems. Helene wrote down what her gmail told her lol and I wrote down some crazy stuff from IKEA's home page. Then I tried to do done using only headlines from a magazine online....that was when things started to go wrong. I found out, kinda by accident, that a 21 year old girl in the samm town where I live (not school) was murdered on monday evening. I know in this day and age that this happens all the time but this is a SMALL town...she is my age. There is a 98% chance I know who she is...maybe gone to the same school, or played on the same sports team or whatever. It creeps me out and I am sick of not knowing who it is. I texted my mum during my last class but she didn't know so I texted a friend who still lives there but she didn't know either. She will snoop around though.
So now I am eating chocolate and other unhealthy stuff to numb my fear. Its helping. Very much.

Random note: our teacher counted today and we haven't had a 'real' day off in 11 days, 12 counting tomorrow. Maybe that is why I am so tired? xD

2 kommentarer:

  1. The poem asignment sounded fun... to bad I had a headace... one thing that bothers me though is WHY SO MUCH POEM stuff?

    Is it really 11 days? shit... yeah no wonder we are dead like fishes on crack.

    SvaraRadera
  2. yeah I know, lets moooove on from the poems.

    yep, that's what she said at least. Tomorro will be so great when its over.

    SvaraRadera