tisdag 13 januari 2009

So all my friends has blogger blogs now and apparently I had to get one as well, so here I am blogger!
My name is Emelie, I'm a crazy writer/movie watcher. I am currently in school to study writeing and graphics, you know photo and computers and drawing. Its all fun but can be a bit much at times as well, that is when we're not throwing paper planes in the illustration room or half sleeping our way through lectures about nothing.

I have another blog where I usually blog a lot more - http://seriously-em.livejournal.com/. Its locked as friends only most of the time but if you have LJ I wouldn't mind friending new people xD

I am 21 years of age and live in Sweden, lovely place if you don't mind cold and snow. I have a friend who first thought we ran around the mountains, singing, with our goats. We don't do that. Often...

Me and a friend have our very own movie blog which you can find among my links here, along with my other friends blogs.

Okay my mind os totally blank so I will just leave this is a first entry.

2 kommentarer:

  1. yay your here.. now we only have to convince the others over to the dark side... kajsa seems to be interested^^

    SvaraRadera
  2. Join the dark side... and get a free cookie!

    SvaraRadera