fredag 27 februari 2009

The girl with empty eyes

I hate snow. Not like a small cute hate, no a full blown hate. And its snowing again *kicks snow*

I was actually playing grownup today. I started looking at schools for next year and before I knew it all these ideas popped up. I know I will search to the school I am at next year and I will probably get in (my teacher said so herself) but I need more options. I have some more schools I wanna look into but I also ended up on the ams website (job-searchin-site) and part of me wants to go that line instead. Get a job in Gothenburg maybe, save up some money and go somewhere else. Maybe move to Stockholm and spend more time with my cousin/brother? ...maybe move to London for a while? Getting a fresh start is very tempting right now.
Of course all those things will still be there after one more year at this school...so who knows what will happen.

I will end with another old poem, it was written for a contest on a forum sometime last year I think. The word we had to go on was 'rain'.

The girl with empty eyes;

Teardrops falling from the sky

Making smatter against the window

Small lines falling against the glass

Ripples spreading them apart


One girl with empty eyes

Following them to their death

Hoping that just one would live forever

Finger tips against the glass to give hope a hand


Tears falling down her green eyes

Seeking comfort on her waiting lips

But dies out before they reach it

Like the raindrops on the window


2 kommentarer:

  1. Ish hateish snowish toish... Yeah we have to look up our options... though us here, next year... I think we would scare the teachers away... well hopefully just gudrun!

    SvaraRadera
  2. us scaring away Gudrun would be a good thing ;) though we don't have to have her next year if we don't want to.

    SvaraRadera