onsdag 4 februari 2009

Small update

So I got to go home today to Gothenburg. I was supposed to have 2 and a half more days of school but I was feeling extremely crappy last night and my grandmother is sick so my teacher told me to go home, rest, spend time with my family and not worry about school. She is kinda nice sometimes.

So I took the train home, hardly anyone on the train which was nice but the guy taking the tickets creeped me out. Usually they are grympy...this guy was nice...not just nice, serial killer nice. Anyway, I spent the whole ride listening to my IPod and was half asleep, my anti-anxiety pills kinda does that...especially if I take them without brekfast, which I of course did.
Got home, met a friend for a walk and decided to meet her again before I go back to school. Then my mum got home and she was really nice. Scary.

This post is totally meaningless but I want to post so my friends don't tease me for not posting. So there, I posted.
I will post some kind of poem or stories soon, I promise but now I am way too tired.

3 kommentarer:

  1. To bad about your grandma. You're not missing anything in school except Fritt Vilt-gang wonderful adventures!

    SvaraRadera
  2. yes I posted xD

    Awww I wanna play with the fritt vilt gang too.

    SvaraRadera