lördag 7 februari 2009

I want an anti-depression button

Today was my one day when I could sleep. Did I get to sleep? NO. My grandmother called at 8:30, not to be all nice, no to ask if we were coming today. So I ended up calling my mum at 8:40 complaining my heart out and she called and took care of it all. We're going to visit my grandmother tomorrow, so no sleeping then either but my mum promised lots of pillows and blankets in the backseat of the car for me.

So now I am just hanging out, watching Law and Order:svu (bought season 1 on dvd yesterday) and waiting for my friend to wake up so we can hang out and have our 'breakfast and movie' dates. We used to have them all the time before I moved and I miss them alot.

My mum will be home later and then we'll go and see my aunt and the puppy. Then on monday I will have the puppy all to myself all evening as I am puppy-sitting. Though my mum may go with me. I am also meeting my dad on monday, fun...not.

Now I am gonna go and get some coffee and watch more svu, I really can not see myself do much else today. I just want to hide under the covers in my bad all day ... ugh I hate feeling like this. Can't humans just have a button to turn off depression? Being home helps a lot but I can't go home everytime I feel bad. Sure my teacher seems to think it was a good decision but I want to be able to handle it better.
I want an anti-depression button!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar